All I have to say is Mark.
Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark…
Thank you very much and seven times over, Mr. Bialczak.
Here are the rules for The Seven Awards:
1. Display the logos on your sidebar. (I bent that a bit, and put them on my “About and Awards” page instead.)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
5. Notify the nominees about their nominations.
*** *** ***
More About Me:
1. I will be celebrating Shrove Tuesday tonight at the Solvay Tyrol Club, eating Polenta Carbonara.
2. I just signed up for a ukulele class.
3. V-Neck T-shirts: I like wearing them.
4. Olives? Not a fan.
5. I can do a pretty good Bullwinkle impression.
6. I don’t think I’ve eaten Indian food in over a year. I feel guilty about this and need to get some. Anyone interested?
7. Sometimes I talk to myself in a British accent.
*** *** ***
To restate Mark’s words: “Here are my 15 nominees. They are cool. They are hot. They are honest. They are passionate. They are why it takes me hours to get through my Reader. Check out their blogs.” I’ll try not to overlap with Mark, get some new recognition.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd I am tapped out. Back to the creative process. Back to short stories and one of the novels. Back to writing quality content for this blog. Let’s focus. If someone sees me spacing out, slap me. I deserve it.
Now that we are on the topic of slapping….
FUN FACT BONUS! (Weeeeee!)
8. I beg my fellow improvisers to slap me, but they don’t.